ORIENT Spedition is an international transport and logistics company. We were founded in 1974 and currently employ around 50 people in various branches in Europe and South America.
You will become part of a modern forwarding company located in the heart of the Hanseatic city. As a full member of a motivated team, you will have the task of handling complete forwarding orders by sea freight.
From sales to customer service and operations, communication with shipping and transport companies, customs clearance, up to invoicing you are responsible for your own range and versatile client base.
We attach great importance to flexible logistics solutions and friendly communication with our international clientele as well as with our long-standing business partners in the transport sector.
YOU bring this with you:
- Completed training as an agent for forwarding and logistics services would be an advantage, but not mandatory, candidates with comparable training or professional experience in the sector are also welcome.
- Independence and initiative in everyday working life
- Solution-oriented and accurate work
- Reliability, flexibility and strong communication skills
- Experience in dealing with the current Office programs
- good command of spoken and written English
- Further language skills are advantageous but not absolutely necessary
That's what WE offer:
- a varied and independent area of responsibility
- long-term employment opportunity
- flat hierarchies and an informal environment
- collegial and solidarity togetherness
- central location in Hamburg with good connections
- performance-related salary with individual components
We look forward to receiving your informative documents.
Bert Kühlke (email@example.com) and Corinna Müller (firstname.lastname@example.org)Back